Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Seniority: Lead Developer
Department: Tech Development
Reporting to: CEO
Employment Type: Full- or part-time (deadline driven)
Nurtured Life is a dynamic tech start-up on a mission to revolutionize how people incorporate wellness into their daily lives. We are a fairly new company in the market and have been growing since our launch in 2018. We are looking for a passionate and driven tech developer to join us as we take the company to the next level. This is an exciting role, which offers the opportunity to guide strategic direction into new tech advancements in the health market.
We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative full stack web developer to complete the development, maintain and manage our web application and SAAS model. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and execute on release milestones, work autonomously as necessary, provide input into technical design and functionality, and keep to deadlines.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have 2+ years experience with Git, Node.js, WordPress and PHP.
- Have 2+ years frontend experience with React, ES6, and MySQL (or similar relational databases).
- Apply initiative and creative ideas when approaching challenges.
- Have solid professional experience with app deployment and administration.
- Enjoy challenging themselves and loves to see a project through from beginning to end.
- Be able to work across teams to deliver projects by their deadline.
Competency in the following is desirable but not essential for application:
- Design tools (Photoshop / Sketch / Illustrator)
- Mobile app development (Android and iOS)
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
Location: Ottawa, ON (required)
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]