By Trang Ho-Nguyen
Do you have a love/hate relationship with the gym? One month you are committed, and you hit the gym consistently. You feel good about yourself and the progress you are making, but suddenly something comes up and you fall off track. You try to get back into the gym routine but, lack the motivation because you are not seeing results you want immediately. Don’t worry, we have all been there! Do not feel discouraged, all you may need is guidance and support from a personal trainer to help get the ball rolling again. Personal trainers support, educate, and motivate clients to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Here are 5 benefits of hiring a personal trainer:
- Goal achievement – a personal trainer will help set up a realistic goal for your fitness journey. They will create SMART goals for you. Goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely, so you can track your successes.
- Personalized training – a personal trainer will help design a personal training plan that fits your needs. Each person is different. They have different goals and objectives for their fitness journey. Therefore, the same cookie cutter workout will not work for everyone.
- Instruction – a personal trainer will help perfect your form. They will show you the correct techniques to maximize your workouts and will reduce the risk of injury.
- Accountability – a personal trainer will hold you accountable to your fitness goals. Let’s be real, once you pay for personal training sessions, you feel more obligated to workout, so your money isn’t wasted. Also, when you have an appointment with a personal trainer scheduled, you are less likely to bail.
- Challenge you – a personal training will constantly challenge you and take you to the next level of your health and fitness journey. They will push you to be the best version of yourself.